On the website of Björn Stickler and the corresponding blog you can find own Android apps, useful tools, sourcecode examples and information on topics like data & analytics, IT security, innovation and information technology in general.
- Audit and optimization of existing website tracking setups
- Conception and implementation of sophisticated Google Analytics tracking setups
- Design and implementation of Google Analytics 4 tracking setups for apps & websites
- Support on the parallel implementation of Google Analytics 4
- Conception of Firebase app tracking concepts
- Implementation and support on tag management systems (e.g. Google Tag Manager, Tealium)
- Setup of individual Dashboards with Datastudio, Klipfolio or Tableau
- Setup and Support of A/B or multivariate Website Tests with Google Optimize
- Trainings and workshops regarding all Google 360 Suite data products
- General support and consulting concerning data projects (e.g. working with GA360 data in BigQuery)
The following Python 3 code snippet demonstrates the usage of the Facebook Business API to retrieve the statistics for avertising camapaigns.Read more ...
The following Python 3 code snippet demonstrates the implementation of a simple K-Means clustering to automatically divide input data into groups based on given features.Read more ...
The following Python 3 code snippet demonstrates the implementation of a simple Random Forrest machine learning classification model to predict an output value from input values.Read more ...
This Python 3 code snippet demonstrates the usage of the Google Ads API (formerly known as AdWords API), to generate and retrieve a report. The code can be modified to retrieve all kinds of reports (in the example, a report of type CLICK_PERFORMANCE_REPORT is requested as CSV).Read more ...
The WeatherMaps app provides the ability to view different OpenWeatherMap layers with meteorological weather information as an overlay on top of Google Maps. Further information on the OpenWeatherMap project can be found on https://openweathermap.org/.Read more ...