On the website of Björn Stickler and the corresponding blog you can find own Android apps, useful tools, sourcecode examples and information on topics like data & analytics, IT security, innovation and information technology in general.
- Audit and optimization of existing website tracking setups
- Conception and implementation of sophisticated Google Analytics tracking setups
- Design and implementation of Google Analytics 4 tracking setups for apps & websites
- Support on the parallel implementation of Google Analytics 4
- Conception of Firebase app tracking concepts
- Implementation and support on tag management systems (e.g. Google Tag Manager, Tealium)
- Setup of individual Dashboards with Datastudio, Klipfolio or Tableau
- Setup and Support of A/B or multivariate Website Tests with Google Optimize
- Trainings and workshops regarding all Google 360 Suite data products
- General support and consulting concerning data projects (e.g. working with GA360 data in BigQuery)
The following Python 3 code snippet demonstrates the implementation of a simple K-Means clustering to automatically divide input data into groups based on given features.
The following Python 3 code snippet demonstrates the usage of the Facebook Business API to retrieve the statistics for avertising camapaigns.
The following Python 3 code snippet demonstrates the implementation of a simple Random Forrest machine learning classification model to predict an output value from input values.
This Python 3 code snippet demonstrates the usage of the Google Ads API (formerly known as AdWords API), to generate and retrieve a report. The code can be modified to retrieve all kinds of reports (in the example, a report of type CLICK_PERFORMANCE_REPORT is requested as CSV).